Never Miss a Chance to Do the Most Good
Please enter your name, email and zip code below to sign up!
The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian Church. Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God. Its mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.
- The Salvation Army is committed to serving men, women, and children in need on a daily basis without discrimination, by:
- Providing basic needs services such as food, rental and utility assistance, and case management support for families in distress
- Helping youth overcome a number of obstacles including poverty, violence, overcrowded and failing schools, and the influence of drugs and illegal activities
- Providing a safety net for homeless individuals looking to make necessary life changes
- Providing supportive services through our homeless programs to veterans and recovering addicts
- Providing basic health services to low-income and homeless individuals
- Providing educational training and skills enhancement to those looking to regain control of their lives, or to children who simply need a helping hand
- Filling a critical need for housing for low-income seniors, as well as assisting them in managing escalating housing costs
- Responding to disasters by ensuring that the most vulnerable members of our community receive shelter, food, and assistance in rebuilding their lives
- Measuring, communicating and learning from the impact of our efforts