Salvation Army San Francisco Holds Drive Through Food Pantry
One food box and gift card per household. (Combined $50 value). REGISTRATION REQUIRED at https://salarmy.us/DriveThruFood. The Salvation Army is partnering with The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, who paid for a portion of the boxes through a donation and who helped supply more than 100 of the nearly 200 volunteers who are helping with the drive through food pantry. Food boxes weigh approximately 30 pounds and include a variety of non-perishable items and fresh produce. Registration required.
Saturday, May 16, 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
San Francisco, Bayview /Dogpatch neighborhood
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED:
To register for the drive through food pantry, sign up at https://salarmy.us/DriveThruFood.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HELP
- Those who are unable to give their time can still help us meet the needs in their community by making a monetary donation. All of our community centers, facilities and programs need support to continue serving the most vulnerable populations. Donate online at goldenstate.salvationarmy.org
- Text ‘HOPE’ to 52000 to donate $10 to The Salvation Army.
- Gift in Kind donations needed: Non-perishable food, water, cleaning supplies, bags, boxes, paper towels, toilet paper, masks and gloves.
- The Salvation Army runs on volunteer power. Those interested and able to donate their time to help others during this trying time should email Volunteer Manager Melissa Doppler at Melissa.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corporations and foundations looking to get involved in the COVID-19 relief effort should contact Ernst Bauer at email@example.com or call 415.716.6680.