Never Miss a Chance to Do the Most Good
Please enter your name, email and zip code below to sign up!
The Salvation Army Southern California Division depends on the involvement of corporate partners to help serve the thousands of families who look to us for assistance. We offer a wide range of opportunities for corporations to partner with us, from event sponsorship and employee volunteerism, to special holiday activities.
- Consider scheduling a day of service at one of our program sites, or organizing regular volunteer opportunities for employees. We have a wide range of opportunities, including meal service, beautification projects, or mentoring, that allows volunteers the opportunity for "hands-on" involvement with our clients.
- Host a Red Kettle at your business during the holidays, or at a designated off-site location with employee organized bell ringers. This classic Christmas symbol provides employees, vendors, and customers with an active way to participate in raising funds for community needs.
- Serve on a Board. Prominent local business leaders lend their professional expertise and knowledge on The Salvation Army's Los Angeles Metropolitan Advisory Board. Board members also assist officers and staff in day-to-day operations and act as ambassadors on behalf of The Salvation Army and its mission.
- Include The Salvation Army as a featured local charity in your workplace giving program. Or establish a new workplace giving program for employees through America's Charities.
- Encourage employees to support The Salvation Army by offering Matching Gift incentives.
To get involved please contact Amy Hudson at Amy.Hudson@usw.salvationarmy.org
Our Tax ID is 94-1156347